Where are You Located?
We are located in the Wesley Chapel, FL area.
In What Areas of Florida Do You Provide Service?
We serve areas from Bradenton, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Tampa, Lakeland, Orlando and the areas surrounding those cities. If you have a question about whether or not we service your area, please give us a call!
Why Do I need An Event planner?
Here are the advantages of having an event planner:
- You Stress Less: we work to get everything accomplished before and during the event so that you do not have to worry.
- Access to vendors: we know vendors within the areas that can provide a quality service within your budget.
- Handling the details: we manage the details so that they all come together right before your eyes.
- Resolving issues quickly: we are here to help offer support and advice in making tough decisions when necessary.
- A Local Expert: we know the areas in which we work and will offer you the best guidance for your event.
- Finding the Best Solutions: we will come up with creative ways to get the most out of your event budget.
- Years of Experience: we will use our experience to make sure your event, from start to finish, is as smooth as possible.
- Focus on What's Important: we will help you stay the course on what really matters in planning and executing your event.
- Your go-to-person: we are here to answer questions and manage everything event-related so that you are not overwhelmed.
Why DO I Need a Budget?
A budget is needed in order to allocate your funds correctly and find the best and most realistic solutions for your event.
How much do your services cost?
We provide a personalized approach to our pricing that is based on the type of event and other factors that are discussed over the phone or in-person.
Can I AFFORD AN EVENT PLANNER?
Hiring a planner is worth every penny! For your convenience, we provide a flat rate (contingent upon the location and size of your party).
What types of events do you do?
We do weddings, corporate, quinceaneras / sweet 16's, fundraisers, retirement parties, birthday parties, baby showers, holiday parties, bachelor / bachelorette parties, and any other event you may have in mind!
Do you work with other vendors?
Yes, we work with a great network of vendors to fit every budget and desired need for your event!
How Much Time DO You Need to Plan A Perfect Event?
The time an event takes to plan, depends on the type of event you are planning and other factors such as budget, location, theme, etc. During our consultation, we gather all of the information necessary in order to begin the planning process and create your vision of the perfect event.